[NEohioPAL] newsletter

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 12:26:59 PDT 2011

   Well, I think it's officially SUMMERTIME!!!   Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!  Spending time with our friends and family is wonderful, but never let us forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and freedom!!!

   ***   We have had a super 3 week run with" LES MISERABLES" on the main stage!
  What a show!  Great job to all of the cast and staff!!! Thank you to ALL of you who made it out to see!

  +++   Congrats to the cast of" BYE BYE BIRDIE" !!!  This show will be great fun for all!!
 Look forward to it on the mainstage opening July 28th.

   We'd like to extend a special congrats to Nicholas Noble for being honored as Senior 2011 Mr. Northwest for Northwest High School!! " The honor recognizes those students whose charactor, leadership and dedication to their school, comunity and country set them apart and serve as an inspiration to everyone they meet"  Nicholas is the son of our very own Mike Noble.

     Thank you to all of you who auditioned for the S.O.Y. program.  This is such an important venue to all of us here at the theatre and we are so happy to see so many of you interested in being a part of it!!

A HUGE SHOUT OUT to a group of youth from here at the Playhouse and from Lake and Hoover , who went to a wish granting ceremony for a 7 yr. old girl who has been battling liver cancer. They came all dressed as the Disney Princesses and Princes!!! Bringing the little girls wish to see them to a reality!!!    The Make-a- Wish Foundations "Wish Grantor" sent a letter thanking them and saying that their hopes to find someone to do this exceeded beyond there expectations!!   Thank you for the LOVE...  Casey Polatis, Emily Raber, Hannah Shepler, Katie Roden, Sarah Mills, Cathy Rozsa, Brian Bruno, Kirby Flowers, Silas Bredemeier,  Mark Caldwell, Kyle Kemph and Caleb Habeck.

        Do you have a Lil' Pre- Former?!   Check out our Summer Theatre Camp for Preschoolers. Held July 25th - 29th from 9-11 am  at the North Canton Playhouse Youth Theatre. Located at 1210 S. Main St. N. Canton.
The fee is  $60.00.
    Your Preschoolers will have the exciting opprtunity to perform on stage in a production based upon the Mr. Men / Little Miss book series, by Roger Hargreaves. Your child's creativity will shine as they discover and portray the many varied and very silly characters in this incredibly fun and timeless book series!!   This week long camp will culminate in a short production which will take place at 11:00 a.m. on Friday , July 29th, which parents and friends are invited and encouraged to attend! Registrations are accepted on a first-received basis.  Natalie McKleskey , Instructor.
    You can call the office for a form to be e-mailed to you. 330-494-1613

            **** CELEBRATING 35 YEARS!! ****
        It's been our privilege and honor to bring  35 years of entertainment and programs to
     this community!
     Thank you to all of our patrons, supporters, volunteers, audiences, casts, members
     and advertisers for supporting the arts and our THEATER!!!  We look forward to many
     more years of serving and bringing the arts to your backyard!!   We hope you will
     continue to support the arts and The North Canton Playhouse!!!

                       Thank You once again to all of our generous supporters!!
                                               WE APPRECIATE YOU!
                                   Please remember to support the Arts!!

                  North Canton Playhouse is a non profit charitable 501c3
                                     organization and has been since l976

Delorna Toy
Office Administrator
North Canton Playhouse