[NEohioPAL] Affordable ventriloquist-puppeteer for hire at your event

Kirk Maynard nbpuppetsforhire at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 07:15:41 PDT 2011

Are you in need of quality, affordable entertainment for your event?  Something that will really help to make your event extra special?  If so, then you need to hire Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company.  We can provide your event with a Strolling Ventriloquist-Puppeteer who is perfect for any event with lots of people because the Ventriloquist-Puppeteer will not only walk around and entertain people on a one-to-one basis, but will also inform people about specific events, games or whatever you need them to say.  Many people really enjoy the strolling ventriloquists-puppeteers.

Rates for 2011-2012

One (1) Strolling Ventriloquist-Puppeteer
For 2-hrs = $250.00
For 4-hrs = $400.00
For 6-hrs = $525.00

Additional costs may apply for travel over 100 miles.

For more information we can be reached by phone at (440) 882-6233 or by email at Kirk at MyNBTV.com.  Thank you for your time and I hope that we can be of service to you.

Puppetly,

Kirk L Maynard
President & CEO; Ventriloquist & NB Puppeteer
Natural Bridges Lots of Laughs Company
PO Box 30688
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130-0688
1-888-866-4877
www.MyNBTV.com

Number 1 mission:  "To make people laugh all over the world, no matter who they are, where they live, or what they believe in.  It's not about countries, governments or politics; it's simply about making people laugh and have fun!"

Natural Bridges LLC is a professional company specializing in Live-Entertainment, Commercials, and Television Productions.