[NEohioPAL] June Headshot Special

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:30:43 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

I will accept the next three people that respond to this for headshot
sessions for just $50 to be taken between Sunday and Wednesday.

My normal rates are $75 per hour but I got such positive results from my
last $50 posting that I am going to try it again. The cost covers up to one
hour of session time, up to two retouched photos, and your proofs will be
delivered to you via email. I can also ship a cd for a minimal fee.

To keep my rate at $50, I have to stay in the Cleveland area and preferably
the West side or Western suburbs.  If you live outside of that area and want
me to come to you please let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

 You can see my profile and a few samples of my portrait work here:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/ (samples)

 http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/ (profile)

 **I recently did a huge shoot for Oberlin College. It's more photo
journalistic than portrait photography but it may give more insight to my
skill set. Link below;

www.flickr.com/search/?q=greg+pendolino&s=rec&z=m

 Please let me know if either link doesn't work.

 If interested, please contact me;

 Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com

 Thanks!