[NEohioPAL] For Sale Honda Elite 80 Scooter

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Mon Jun 13 06:23:17 PDT 2011

2000 Honda Elite 80cc Automatic motor scooter. Front storage compartment. Soft comfy seat. Reaches 42-45 MPH Averages almost 100MPG. Seats 2 people. Also has a rear storage rack. New battery and new rear tire. Added Slipstream windshield. Runs great only 3650 miles. Automatic transmission just twist and go. Easy to ride. Everything is in great shape. Email me with your phone number and I will contact you to arrange a viewing and test ride. $1,150

For photos go to http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/2437295818.html  ~ Dennis