[NEohioPAL] Ash bins from ENDGAME available

Kyra Price KPrice at clevelandart.org
Mon Jun 13 06:53:38 PDT 2011

The Cleveland Museum of Art just closed a very successful run of Beckett's Endgame and is trying to find a home for Nell and Nagg's home - the Ash Bins.

Made of 55 gallon metal barrels, they have lids and access cut out of the back.  They are painted in black and greys.

It seemed a shame to throw them away.

They would make great set pieces or Halloween props even if not housing someone's mother and father or Oscar the Grouch!

Please email or call me if you are interested.  They must go to their new home THIS WEEK - so please contact me ASAP.

Thank you!

Kyra E. Price

Production Manager
Cleveland Museum of Art