[NEohioPAL] More Lighting Gear for Sale

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:13:53 PDT 2011

We currently have some additional lighting gear available from the former Das Puppenspiel Puppet Theater.

(2) Strand 26 degree leko lite  Brand new condition. Each has less than 12 hours of use. Each comes with clamp, edison connector, gobo holder and extra lamp. Asking $150 each (sell for $320 new)

(1) heavy-duty light stand, with cast iron base, 2" pipe upright and crossbar. Asking $100

(2) Altman 3.5" ELLIPSOIDAL Very Used but working condition. Asking $20 each

(1) Ultimate lightweight light stand with crossbar pieces. Silver Used but working condition. Asking $50

(2) Sunn Speaker cabinets Very Used but working condition Good for rehearsal space use. Asking $50 for the pair

If interested, please CALL me at (440) 413-3580

Many thanks and best wishes,

Vincent J. Polowy

Vincent Magic Productions
Great Lakes National Puppet Theater