[NEohioPAL] Please Help Support Allie's Atlantis Project on Kickstarter.com

Allie Theiss gypsyadvice at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 07:27:42 PDT 2011

Hello NE Ohio Creative Community!

Long time subscriber to this wonderful list - first post.

You know the adrenalin rush you
feel when you get a "knowing" that you have to do something (besides
eat, sleep and go to the bathroom)? I finally had that feeling 10 days ago on a project I've been putting off for most of my life.

As the creative community understands, it's rather difficult to put an
idea out there for the world to see when there's a high chance of
probability it will get crushed. But that is exactly what I did with my Atlantis project.

What does my project have to do with you? It's simple - I value your input and I would like your support.

If you could take a look at the project (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/allietheiss/atlantis-the-new-hope) before July 5th and if you feel it's worthy - pledge and/or pass it on to a
few of your creative friends I'd greatly appreciate it. Any suggestions you have for better pledge rewards or in the wording of my project, please contact me directly at allietheiss at yahoo.com.

Take care and have a great week!

Sincerely,