[NEohioPAL] Fw: Tony sent you a video: "AQUATIC-X PROMO"

Iris Ramos iyrcute at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 08:44:13 PDT 2011

I proudly present to all AQUATIC-X the newest project (code name Project X) by New Talent Production; enjoy the show and let us know what you think, thank you.

Mission Statement: New Talent Production mission, goal, passion and dream are; put simply, to entertain the world! We take pleasure in what we do. For 90 minutes. The audience is experiences a visionary creative film from our imagination. It is an honor to able to entertain the world in such a collaborative way.

In a time where sci-fi has hit an all time high in popularity for example the Matrix series, Harry Potter and Twilight. The entrainment industry is searching for the next big feature film that will captivate the sci-fi fan base.

The sci-fi fan base consist of the comic book conventions, Star Trek Conventions and the many sites dedicated to Star Wars, Matrix, Star Trek and many more sci-fi films.

NTP is on the horizon of a break through Science Fiction film that will in all probability shock the film world and the independent film world. Not only for the originality of the plot, the thickness of the characters and various elements of this film. The independent world has not attempted something of this scale.

 Making this break through sci-fi AQUATIC-X for the fact the martial, script, plot, character names and creatures are all original; a must see, and a must be made film! Our newest project is filled with so much fun, excitement, adventure, and surprises, it will make viewers sit back and remember why they enjoy going to the movies in the first place.

SYNOPSIS of AQUATIC-X:
10 of Americans best elite solders from all branches of the United States military are sent on a first time ever mission to go into outer space to enter a worm hole that is a gate way to another part of the galaxy where potentially the answers of saving the human species. Upon embarking on this journey they come across many obstacles and encounter a hostile band of pirate aliens that want their ship and their lives. So the brave team has to adapt to their environment to survive……….the question is, how do they adapt?--- On Tue, 6/14/11, tonymeechie at netzero.com <tonymeechie at netzero.com> wrote:

From: tonymeechie at netzero.com <tonymeechie at netzero.com>
Subject: Fw: tonymeechie sent you a video: "AQUATIC-X PROMO"

The long awaited new promo trailer from New Talent Production I hope you enjoy,

tell us what you think!!!