[NEohioPAL] looking for a cinematographer

Rick MontgomeryJR rmontgom at neo.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 11:24:29 PDT 2011

Hello,

As many of you know. maybe not. that I have been playing with the idea of
forming a production company. I've decided to do this on a "baby-step"
approach. The first step is to find someone to shoot some initial projects.

So.

I'm looking for a cinematographer to start a collaborative partnership.

I am not so much worried about the equipment. other than you need to have
some sort of a camera. More so at this moment, I want to see your skills.
(but existing equipment doesn't hurt the equation). If the work warrants it,
then we can discuss the purchase of equipment in the future.

You must have samples of your work available for viewing whether online or
that can be sent to me. (see email and postal addresses below)

The projects I am planning will start out small (7 to 10 minute shorts.
maybe shorter) with the pay being the same. but there will be 'something'
for you. I do not believe in something for nothing.

If things progress, and the work reflects that, I will enter the next phase.
but I need to find a Cinematographer. I use that term because that is what
I'm looking for. My philosophy is that the picture has to tell the first
layer of any film.

Also, you need to have some simple editing skills. if you have more to
offer. I'll have no complaints.

I'm looking forward to your responses. if there are any.

Sincerely,

Rick Montgomery JR

330-322-5396

279 Hallum St SW

North Canton, OH 44720

Email:                                     <mailto:rmontgom at neo.rr.com>
rmontgom at neo.rr.com

IMDB:
<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1353826/> www.imdb.com/name/nm1353826/

Website:
<http://www.wix.com/RickMJr/Rick-Montgomery-JR>
www.wix.com/RickMJr/Rick-Montgomery-JR

Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/rick.montgomery.jr>
www.facebook.com/rick.montgomery.jr

Facebook videos:
<http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=201445123212853>
www.facebook.com/video/?id=201445123212853

MySpace Videos:
<http://www.myspace.com/video/contributor/24121767/videos/all>
www.myspace.com/video/contributor/24121767/videos/all   (21 clips)

"Rick has been studying with me, and he is one of the students I have of
whom I am most proud.  He takes direction very well, and is always dedicated
to finding the truth in the moment, whether in comedy or drama.  Rick is a
genuine risk-taker in his work, and he has an outrageous sense of fun.  But
he also brings a very credible maturity, both emotional and physical, to his
exploration of every character he plays.  He's truly a joy to work with."

Victor D'Altorio, acting coach to Megan Mullally (Will & Grace), Richard
Schiff (West Wing), Amanda Righetti (The Mentalist, Friday the 13th, The
OC), Laura Innes (ER), and Philip Seymour Hoffman