[NEohioPAL] Houde Student Books a Role in a Maggie Gyllenhaal Movie!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 13:09:31 PDT 2011

Houde School Student Books a Maggie Gyllenhaal Movie!

Advanced student, Kurt Yue, has booked a role in
the Maggie Gyllenhaal movie, Steel Town!  Steel Town also stars Voila
Davis (Doubt) and Holly Hunter (Saving Grace).  Kurt plays a parent who
is walking out of an elementary school when Maggie's character stops him
 to persuade him to sign a petition.  It is currently being filmed in
Pittsburgh, PA and will be released in 2012.

Want YOUR chance to become a better actor?  Learn how to audition well?  Book jobs?
Come Check Out Your First Class for FREE!

Monday: Meisner Class; 7-9:30pm
Tuesday: Advanced Meisner Class; 7:30-9:30pm
Wednesday: Audition Technique Class; 7-9:30pm
Thursday: Film Class; 7-9pm
Saturday: Meisner Class; 11-1pm

See what Kurt has to say about The Houde School of Acting:

"Three
 years ago, I didn't know the first thing about acting or that I had any
 potential to be good at it.  Then I joined the Houde School of Acting.
 Fast forward to today and I've booked dozens of paid acting jobs and
recently had the privilege of working with Oscar nominated actress
Maggie Gyllenhaal.  Considering the fact that I hadn't been in a play
since the fourth grade, I'd say the classes at Houde have paid off and
then some."