[NEohioPAL] Kopperhead Recording Studio running special SUMMER and NIGHT time rates

Pete Van Horn pete at kopperhead.com
Wed Jun 15 17:06:59 PDT 2011

For over thirty years, Kopperhead has been known as one of the Midwest's premier audio recording and production companies. From artist demos through gold and platinum records and award winning original music productions.

Kopperhead is widely known and recognized for it's commitment to excellence. Regionally, our John Storyk designed Master Studio is unsurpassed, and our early and substantial investment in the Synclavier Digital Music System put us on the cutting edge of digital sequencing, sound design, and production. Subsequent upgrades of the Master Control Room through various multitrack recorders and digital hard disk recorders have led to the recent installation of the industry standard Pro Tools HD Accel, assuring the very best quality, efficiency, and compatibility for our clients and their projects.

Also we are currently running special summer and night time rates for clients! Contact us to schedule a free no obligation tour demo, including a free pre-production meeting. In the meeting you will get to see the studio and have any questions answered you have about your possible project. We do anything and everything in the world of audio recording at VERY resonalbe rates. Get ahold of us for your next project!

Kopperhead Compositions Inc.
935 Schneider St. SE
North Canton, OH 44720 USA
PHONE: (330) 494-8760

Go visit Kopperhead.com to see equipment list and music samples!

http://kopperhead.com/equipment3.html