[NEohioPAL] 'Hairspray' Director needed

Bev Muzilla msbusybee52 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 16:03:49 PDT 2011

Lorain Community Music Theateris now accepting resumes for the staff position of Director for the musical 'Hairspray'.  Rights to the musical have been secured and performance dates are July 26, 2012 - July 29, 2012.  'Hairspray' will be performed at the Stocker Arts Center, located on the campus of Lorain County Community College in Elyria.LCMT is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, and a modest stipend is provided.Interested persons should forward their resume and/or inquiries to LCMTshows at gmail.comFor more information about our organization, visit our website at:www.loraincommunitymusictheater.org