[NEohioPAL] 48hr film - casting

Jason Vidmar jamcvid at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:16:13 PDT 2011

48hr Film Project Casting!

I am casting actors and actresses who are interested in joining my team for
Cleveland's 2011 48hr Film Festival.  For those who are unfamiliar with the
48hr Film Fest, it's an international competition where teams have only 48
hours to write, producer, edit, and deliver and 4 - 6 minute film.  For more
information please visit their website at http://www.48hourfilm.com/

Our team is a good mix of video professionals and amateurs with a passion
for visual storytelling.  Some are new to the festival while others are
veterans of this sleepless shoot fest.  All in all we have a fun
professional team looking to make the best film possible for this year's
festival.

I am not looking for anyone specific since we won't know what we are doing
until the first night of the festival.  I am open to all actors and
actresses. If you have some experience with this festival - great!  If not,
no worries - it'll be a blast!

If you are interested please send me an email about yourself to the address
listed below.  Any head shots and/or links to previous work would be very
welcome.

Thanks!  I hope to hear from you.

*Jason*
*