[NEohioPAL] AWESOME NEW SWING BAND PLAYING THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 25TH! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC & EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Tue Jun 21 12:24:28 PDT 2011

No need for a dance partner or any previous dance experience!

We have an easy Jitterbug Lesson from 8pm to 9pm.  We rotate partners
in the pre-dance lesson, so in under an hour you will get to meet
pretty much everyone on the dance floor.  If you are coming with a
friend and would like to not rotate please stand outside of the circle
of rotating dancers.

We have a brand new band called The Syncopated Sin Swing Band lead by
Chris Vance playing from 9pm to 12am.

Dress is casual.  Comfy shoes that do not grip too much are the best
option for an evening of dancing.

Cost is $12 and $10 for students AND seniors with a valid ID.

For more information please see www.GetHepSwing.com or call Valerie at
216-374-1927.

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.