[NEohioPAL] Looking for any type of work

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:25:56 PDT 2011

I am a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated individual looking for work.  At
this point I am not looking for a specific job.  I am available for Full
Time work and part-time work.

When it comes to Theatre work I am a non-equity Stage Manager looking for
work as a production assistant or stage manager. I am extremely organized
and love details.  I have worked backstage doing run crew as well as
experience running light board.

Any other work:
I'm willing to consider any type of job and minimal training may be needed.
 I pick up on things pretty quickly.  Wages are negotiable.

Experience:
I have worked in an office setting; I am computer literate and know how to
use many basic office tools (fax, copier, printer, scanner, etc.) and
efficient in programs like Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Publisher,
PowerPoint) and have experience in Data Entry.  Excellent phone skills.

I have experience in customer service settings as well:
Box Office Associate (Paper Mill Playhouse/ knowledge of Pacioline)
Retail/Sales (Hardlines and Softlines)
Amusement Park Admissions/Merchandise
Food Service (Host)

If anyone has any leads to work (Full time or Part time), you can contact me
via e-mail at cmractor at gmail.com.  References and full resume are available
upon request.

Many thanks!

Craig Rosenthal