[NEohioPAL] Free Huge Music Event Tonight At Big Dog!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Sat Jun 25 04:34:33 PDT 2011

PATRICK DAVIS CD RELEASE PARTY - THE WORLD ALBUM! 6/25

June 25th, 2011 at 8pm we will be throwing our release party/concert
in Cleveland for the World Album we've been working on. The event will
be held at The Big Dog Theater on the corner of Coventry Rd & Euclid Hts
Blvd in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. This is in the heart of the Coventry Rd
Arts and Entertainment District.The best news of all? This event will be FREE.

This album will feature over 20 artists, musicians, singers, hip-hop artists, philosophers, and teachers from many different countries. Including New Zealand, Africa, U.K., Australia, Ireland, India, Puerto Rico, and many other local artists from here in Cleveland and across the U.S.

We'll be having some special guests at the show from across the globe as well. This event is going to a be blast, featuring a diverse mixture of music. Everything from reggae, rock, hip hop, funk, acoustic, spoken word, music with trash cans, reggaeton, folk, visual art/expression and more.

Anyone and everyone is welcome, ANY help sharing this event and passing the word along would be a huge help! Thank you guys for supporting us all these years, you're the reason we do this. Can't wait to see you all on the 25th. Space is limited so please confirm if you can make it or not as soon as possible.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY FREE EVENT!

-Patrick Davis
www.patrickdavis.net
patrick at patrickdavis.net