[NEohioPAL] Auditions in Cleveland and Columbus

Pamela Jones pameladcrudup at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 10:51:10 PDT 2011

Do you like to talk? Can you engage crowd? Do you like a different
atmosphere everyday? If your answer is yes, then we have a job for you.

We are a product demonstration company looking to add ambassadors to our
team of talented professionals, students, actors and entertainers in the
Ohio area.

You must have your own vehicle, be at least 18 years old and have a BIG
personality.

We offer plenty of flexibility, the ability to travel and insurance
benefits.

If you would like more information, please email with your city in the
subject line.

We are holding auditions this week so contact us at
pameladcrudup at gmail.com immediately!