[NEohioPAL] Support Effort to Develop Street Car Level of Det Superior Bridge into a Very Cool Venue!

James Levin james at ingenuitycleveland.org
Mon Jun 27 12:39:57 PDT 2011

Terry Schwarz and David Jurca have teamed up with James Levin (CPT and
Ingenuity), John Zayac and others to bring life to the streetcar level of
the Detroit Superior Bridge, where Ingenuity had its festival in 2010 and
where it will return in 2011.
The team is in the midst of a very intense campaign for some national funds
and recognition through an internet campaign sponsored by the Federal
Historic Preservation Trust. We invite you to support our effort by voting.
It takes a minute - you need to log in, enter a legit e mail address and
then vote, on www.bridgevote.com .  And feel free to see a more in depth
description on the vimeo at http://www.vimeo.com/24622953.
The development (we imagine galleries, performance spaces, food carts etc)
will support both the huge efforts going on downtown as well as the
development going on on West 25th, Ohio City and Gordon Square.
We are now in sixth place and need a strong finish to have a chance to
place.
Please consider voting for this cool project and bring more life to downtown
and more opportunities for performing artists of Northeast Ohio.
best
James Levin