[NEohioPAL] GDP at the Dog In July!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Wed Jun 29 04:33:45 PDT 2011

Good Dinner Party: Friday 7/22 9pm

 Are you hungry for funny? Well we have what you need on the menu at Big Dog Theater. Check out Cleveland's hottest longform improv comedy troupe as they heat up the BDT stage for another helping of hysterical classy longform improv comedy in July! This amazing 4 person group needs only 1 suggestion to create an unscripted, and completely improvised 1 act!

Ticket booth 8pm..Show 9pm. This show is part of our Funny For $5 Series so all tickets are only $5! Cash only. Reserve by phone 216-472-3636 or onlinewww.bigdogtheater.com Alcohol available from City & East just across the hall from BDT.

Big Dog Theater
 216-472-3636
 www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd