[NEohioPAL] Improv Comedy Workshop this Saturday w/ LA & Chicago Improv Vet

Chrissy Swinko cmswinko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:15:45 PDT 2011

Hi All!

I'm teaching an improv workshop this Saturday. All the details are
below. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

*Chrissy Swinko

 - - - - - -

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cls/2469251161.html

 Actors! Writers! Stand ups! à Improv Comedy Workshop- taught by vet of iO,
ComedySportz & more!

Improv comedy workshop 1- 4pm, Saturday, July 2nd with Chrissy Swinko

Cost: $25 each, bring a friend for $40 total- only $20 each

Location: will be emailed upon registration, in Olmsted Falls

Sign up: email me asap at
event-dgytg-2469251161 at craigslist.org<event-dgytg-2469251161 at craigslist.org?subject=7%2F2%3A%20Actors!%20Writers!%20Stand%20ups!%20Improv%20Comedy%20Workshop%20w%2FLA%2FChicago%20Vet%20(Olmsted%20Falls)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fcleveland.craigslist.org%2Fcls%2F2469251161.html%0A>

This is for all levels of improv, acting, and comedy experience! Writers &
stand up comedians as well!

If you want to try it out, you belong in this workshop. Everyone will feel
comfortable but also be challenged and learn something.

We will start with improv basics including “yes, and”

We’ll get into some super fun exercises that focus on characters

I mean… let’s get some laughs in before all those awkward family barbeques,
amIright?

Currently, I live and perform regularly in Los Angeles. I’m in Ohio visiting
my family and want to share with you what I have learned during 9 years of
studying and performing improv and comedy.

Every casting workshop I take, CDs say improv is a basic skill that we need
for auditions and when booked. I use my improv skills for every on-camera
and voiceover audition in LA.

Here are some credits:

Performing experience: iO (Improv Olympic) LA and Chicago, ComedySportz
Chicago, Laugh Out Loud Chicago, The Playground Chicago, Sketch shows at The
Second City LA & Donny’s Skybox Chicago, Cabaret Dada Cleveland, various
stand up comedy shows.

Training: UCB writing, The Groundlings, The Second City Conservatory, The
Second City Music Improv Program, the iO Theater Improv Program, and the iO
Theater Writing Program.

We are gonna have so much fun!  Can’t wait to meet you! J