[NEohioPAL] SUMMER DANCE CLASSES IN THE VALLEY

Tara Tober taratober at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:06:45 PDT 2011

***CONTACT DANCE ACADEMY SUMMER CLASS SCHEDULE 2011*

*Hosted by ETC School of Musical Arts*

Conveniently located in Merriman Valley, our studio is proud to have more
boys enrolled than most studios in Northeast Ohio. Our three award-winning
competitive show choirs have been nationally recognized and also tour
internationally.

If you have interest in adult hip hop classes, adult tap classes, or
Yogalates (Yoga/Pilates), please email your request. We have teachers on
call for these styles and can add classes according to demand.

The following are our summer classes offered - come take a trial class -
first class is FREE!

*Monday, July 11 – Monday, August 15 (6 weeks)*

6:30-7:30pm     Beginning Jazz

7:30-8:30pm     Beginning Hip Hop

8:30-10:00pm    Advanced Hip Hop (high school)

*Tuesday, July 5 - Tuesday, August 9  (6 weeks)*

5:00-6:00   Intermediate Jazz

6:00-7:00    Beginning Ballet

7:00-8:30    Intermediate Ballet

8:30-10:00pm    Advanced Contemporary/Lyrical Jazz

*
Wednesday, July 20 - Wednesday, August 24*

5:30-6:15     Beginning Tap

6:15-7:15    Advanced Tap

7:15-8:15   Intermediate/Advanced Hip Hop (Jr. High/High School)

*CLASS RATES:*

45 Minute classes - $60 /session

1 hour classes -     $72/session

1.5 hour classes -   $100/session

Email taratober at gmail to register today!

*Tara Tober*
Artistic Director
Contact Dance Academy
ETC School of Musical Arts