[NEohioPAL] Music Teacher Available for You

Bruce Locke bruce.bass4u at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 05:36:54 PDT 2011

My name is Bruce, and I was recently laid off from the Cleveland Schools
after eleven years. I have taught music since 1990, I have won music
director of the year award from the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild, I play
semi-professionally, and to be brief, I know music quite well.
I can show you how to play guitar, bass, piano, or work with you on vocal
skills, as I was President of the CSU Chorale.
My rates are very competitive. The difference is experience. Twentyone years
of teaching music makes a lot of difference! Call me so we discuss you
musical needs, whether you want to learn an instrument, need help with a
musical part for an upcoming theatrical event, or just want to enrich your
life. I know how to make learning fun, and I know how to move you along at
the pace you are most comfortable with - and yes, I can come to your home!
Call or leave a message anytime.
Peace,
Bruce J. Locke
216.904.8921
I check my email at least three times daily as well!