[NEohioPAL] Fw: sorry, but I have to defend myself and my company

melissa logsdon melissa7126 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:01:31 PDT 2011

Shawn and company I have done unpaid and paid work for you guys and I have nothing but respect and gratitude for both opportunities. Keep doing what you do and dont waste another breath defending yourself, you have not a thing to worry about! Melissa Logsdon ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Windows Live Hotmail