[NEohioPAL] Instructor/Actress for Hire

Aubrey Caldwell thissideofaub1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 07:48:04 PDT 2011

Hello, everyone.

I'll keep this brief.

Looking for work.....

If you need an Acting Instructor at the last minute for a Summer Workshop, Equity Actor or anything else, I'm your gal!

I'm currently in Five Course Love at Actors' Summit Theater and teach at the University of Akron during the fall, but I am available for work now for the rest of summer and the end of October.

Have taught all levels of Acting, including young ones up to collegiate. TV&Film, Musical Theatre, Comedy Improv.

Please view my professional work online @:

www.aubreycaldwell.com

I also have a southern rock/blues/rock-a-billy band for hire:

www.buckledownband.com

Call or Email:
thissideofaub1 at aol.com
614-316-9113

Thanks!

Aubrey Caldwell

Adjunct Theatre Faculty

The University of Akron
School of Dance, Theatre, and Arts Administration
Akron  OH  44325-1005
614-316-9113