[NEohioPAL] SST Needs a Motorcycle and a Boat

Mike Leuszler mike.leuszler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:17:27 PDT 2011

Sandstone Summer Theater is in need of a classic-looking 50's style
motorcycle, 450 ccs or less. It doesn't have to run, it just has to be
pushed on stage. If you have a lead on this or on the front of a rowboat or
a canoe, please contact Sue Druga at Rdruga at oh.rr.com < Rdruga at oh.rr.com>.

We will be using these items in our production of all shook up, which starts
July 21, so the sooner we get them, the better!

--
Mike Leuszler
Sandstone Summer Theater Publicity Chair

"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work
and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his love and
his religion. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he
does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing.

To him he's always doing both."
~JAMES A. MICHENER