[NEohioPAL] Celebrate !

contact at tkgprint.com contact at tkgprint.com
Tue Jul 5 13:44:42 PDT 2011

MONTHLY & WEEKLY SPECIALS!

JULY MONTHLY SPECIAL - BANNERS

Each month, we discount one product at a dramatically marked down price.
This

is not a coupon, it is a discounted product that is only available in the

Monthly Specials Section.  There is no limit to the number of times you can

order; however, we do limit the size, stock, coating and quantity options.

VINYL BANNER PRINTING COMES IN FULL COLOR ON ONE SIDE, WITH 2 STOCKS TO
CHOOSE

FROM. AVAILABLE IN MANY POPULAR SIZES.

Material Options:  13oz Vinyl

Color Options:  4/0 Full Color One Side

Size Options:   Minimum Size:  2' High x 2' Wide

Maximum Size:   8' High x 150' Wide

Finishing Options:  Grommets, Hemmed Edges, Pole Pockets

To access the Monthly Specials, please log on to  [1]www.TKGprint.com and
click

on the Offset Printing Tab

on the left.  The Monthly Specials is your first option.

WEEKLY SPECIALS

Weekly Special Prices Expire on July 8, 2011

4-COLOR DIGITAL POSTCARDS

20% OFF

Please use Coupon Code DIGIPOST at checkout.

4-COLOR OFFSET BROCHURES

10% OFF

Please use Coupon Code OFFBRO at checkout

1-2 COLOR NOTEPADS

20% OFF

Please use Coupon Code 1AND2NOTE at checkout.

OTHER WEEKLY SPECIALS - Please call for Coupon Codes

4-COLOR DIGITAL BROCHURES - 25% OFF

LARGE FORMAT WINDOW PERF - 20% OFF

1-2 COLOR NCR FORMS - 15% OFF

4-COLOR OFFSET CATALOGS - 10% OFF

TKGprint.com

NEW PHONE NUMBER

330.460.6229

*SPECIAL NOTE

TKGprint will no longer accept American Express or Discover Cards effective

7/1/11.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

from Everyone at TKGprint.com

We value your business!