[NEohioPAL] Dance classes for all ages and levels

hrebecca82 at aol.com hrebecca82 at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 12:52:10 PDT 2011

Creative Movement Center is a happy place to dance!

Creative Movement Center is focused on technique, performance, building confidence and
inspiring students to have a life long love of dance!

Our 2011-2012 Dance Season starts on September 6th
Register for classes at one of our registration dates:

July 10th 1-4 pm

July 17th 12-4 pm

Aug. 9th    5-8 pm

Aug. 16th   10-2 & 5-8 pm

Aug. 28th    12-4 pm

-Creative Movement Center is located in the Wellpointe Pavillion -
near Boneyard Restaurant & Handel's Ice Cream
203 East Royalton Road   suite #110
Broadview Heights OH 44147

Thank you so much!!!
Hayley Weiss Schmidt