[NEohioPAL] Church Musician Needed!

Allison Eckardt aleckardt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 06:27:20 PDT 2011

Hi All! I need your help!  I am currently playing for this church, in
Brunswick.  It has been a wonderful gig for the past year and half, but I am
moving out to Bowling Green, and will be unable to continue it anymore.  If
you, or anyone you know, might be looking for a very easy and enjoyable gig
to make a little extra money, please pass the information on!  You can
contact myself at aleckardt at gmail.com, or the Priest at the church, Father
George, at fathergeorgebaum at gmail.com.  Please read the posting below,
written by Father George. Thanks!
♫

We are a small Episcopal Church, seeking a musician – preferably a pianist –
for weekly Sunday services.
Service starts at 9:30am each Sunday, but realistically you’d need to be
with us from about 9:00am to 11:00am each week.
Some hymns, some more contemporary music. Occasional prelude or postlude.
Input on weekly music choices would be welcome, though not expected.
Special services include Christmas Eve, Easter, etc. Will pay $50 per
service, and you're really looking at a total of about 7 pieces of music
each week, with nothing overly challenging. We are an extremely friendly and
casual congregation, open to all people in all walks of life.
RELIABILITY is crucial.