[NEohioPAL] Western Reserve Playhouse Youth Program present KIDS NIGHT OUT!

Marie Dusini mardus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 10:15:35 PDT 2011

  KIDS NIGHT OUT!!
The participants of  Western Reserve  Playhouse's 2011 Youth Theatrical Classes
which is running from June  20th to July 8th will close their experience with
two performances one on Friday, July 8thand one on Saturday, July 9thas part of
Kids Night Out!

Bring your children, grandchildren and yes even the neighbor's children  and
join us in an evening for the whole family.  As the finale of our  Youth Theatre
Classes, a full evening for children of all ages will be  presented by our
talented youth.  A delightful puppet show, and a  production full of laughter,
songs and entertainment assures that this  will be a night to remember.

 It is a chance to also win  prizes and possibly be a part of a skit.  Last
summer this night was  not only a hit with the families of the participants but
also with the  community as well.  It sparked such an interest in theatre for
our local  youth that this year the number of participants doubled.
 It's a  wonderful evening of interaction with the actors and may spark your
children into a love of theatre Director Jim Volkert looks forward to  another
successful event and tickets are only $5.00 for all!!  Show time  is 7:30 p.m.
both nights.
 Open seating is available and reservations are not necessary.
 Come and join us!