[NEohioPAL] Casting Needs for "Man of LaMancha" @ Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 07:17:30 PDT 2011

We still have roles open for our upcoming production of "Man of LaMancha" at
Huntington Playhouse which opens on Aug. 18th and plays through Sept. 11th.  We
need to fill the following roles:
The Barber ( tenor with a feature number), The Neice ( soprano with a feature
number) , the Padre ( tenor - with feature numbers), Capt. of the Inquistion (
non singing role but could double up as a Muleteer), 4 female dancers, 4 male
muleteers ( tenors & baritones welcome).

Huntington Playhouse is a community theatre and theses roles o not receive
compensation.  Rejearsals are at the theatre.  Those interested should conact me
at this e mail adress: hpcproducer at yahoo.com

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is
an affiliate of the Cleveveland Metroparks.