[NEohioPAL] North Canton Playhouse and Coalition for Animal Concerns sponsoring clinic

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 09:50:42 PDT 2011

> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE............July 4, 2011
>
> contact person:  Mary McManaway   330-499-6511

 The Coalition for Animal Concerns will be holding a low cost spay
neuter clinic Thursday, July 28, 2011 for cats/kittens and also on
Thursday, August 4 for dogs.
> Because of grant monies from the
Stark Foundation, the Coalition will hold a series of low cost spay
neuter clinics this year.
> The Coalition will be working with One of a Kind, based in Akron.  The animals will be transported from a local area in North Canton and returned that evening to the same location.

 For information on prices, etc., please contact Mary at 330-499-6511.
25 cats will be serviced July 28, so it will be first come, first
served.
> The Coalition is a 501c3 charitable organization and has been in existence for over l0 years.

 Those individuals who would like to volunteer with the Coalition in
many areas please feel free to call the above phone number.  Our animals
 in Stark County are suffering because of a lack of donations at this time and the lack of foster homes for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens.
> With families losing their homes and their jobs, the first casualties are our animals....please help them!!

Delorna ToyOffice AdministratorNorth Canton Playhouse330-494-1693