[NEohioPAL] Acting Classes at Cleveland Academy (North Coast Casting)

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:37:58 PDT 2011

Interested in starting a film career?

Come check out Cleveland Academy of Film Acting, and try a FREE class!

Our teen and adult film classes are on Wed. Nights from 8 to 10 PM.

We study Cold readings, Character development, Monologues & Scene work,
Acting techniques for On-camera (commercial, industrial, film) & Voiceover,
Audition techniques that get results, resources, networking & other
Survival skills' & much more in class!

Special Guests include some of Cleveland's Indie producers and directors.

We place our class members in film projects when they are ready and notify
All students of upcoming auditions and opportunities.

Cleveland Academy of Film Acting (North Coast Casting) - 5009 Storer Ave., Cleveland OH - Start your film career here!