[NEohioPAL] $65 Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:46:14 PDT 2011

Due to the response from my last $65 special, I will be running this rate until 7-17.
My normal price is $75 but I am going to still run a discount for at least the first part of July.  Please email me ASAP so I can book you at the rate of $65 between now and 7-17.
At some point soon I will need to return to my regular rate which is still a great deal.
I would prefer these to be in the Cleveland area (Westside) but would be willing to travel for an additional cost.
A lot of people respond asking if I have any samples or for additional details on what you get for the cost.  Since we're not supposed to have attachments on these posts, samples and details can be found at the two links below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/ (samples)
http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/ (profile)
**I recently did a huge shoot for Oberlin College. It's more photo journalistic than portrait photography but it may give more insight to my skill set. Link below;

www.flickr.com/search/?q=greg+pendolino&s=rec&z=m
If interested, please contact me;
Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com