[NEohioPAL] DON'T FORGET!!! "Alice" @ LEC - Address update ***

Julie Harter juje1966 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 08:41:09 PDT 2011

This is not your typical Wonderland story!

WHAT: Alice in Wonderland by The Manhattan Project
***WHERE: Lake Erie College - Fine Arts Bldg off of Gillett St, Painesville OH 44077
WHEN: Saturday July 9th @ 4pm - or call for appt. by contacting Julie Harter @ 440-983-0109
WHO: ages 18-35

I am looking for our Alice as well as 2 male roles (both M parts play multiple characters).  This play lends to some physical acting (ie. your a forest, your a mushroom or even the queen's crochet ball!) so please dress to move.  We will have material for you to read from and will do some improv as well.

Tenative schedule:
~Table read - July 19/20
~Rehearsals throughout August - tuesdays thru thursdays 6-9/10pm
~Tech week - Sunday Sept. 4th @2-?pm then Sept. 6/7/8 @ 7pm
~Shows - September 9/10/11 @ 8pm

We will also be using LEC's outdoor ampitheatre for this production! GREAT fun will be had with this!

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Thanks,
Julie