[NEohioPAL] Seeking Pianist

vbrazier@hotmail.com vbrazier at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 12:54:04 PDT 2011

 Hello All,

I'm looking to hire a pianist for an hour or so to play all the audition cuts I have in my rep book. Must be strong sight reader. I have about 25-30 cuttings and they're all between 2-4 pages of music each.

I would like to make two recordings of each cut. One with the melody and the other just the piano part. I have a good recorder, but you would need to provide the piano. Please email me at vbrazier at hotmail.com with rates and a time you're available to meet preferably in the next week.

Thanks,

Ginny Brazier
Vbrazier at hotmail.com