[NEohioPAL] GOTHIC VAMPIRE MOVIE

Ryan Keller aryankellerfilm at live.com
Sat Jul 9 20:37:18 PDT 2011

THIS PROJECT IS NOT PAID.

I am a Sophmore film major from Ithaca College, NY (in North Canton OH for the summer)...

i am making a gothic horror piece (based on the music of "the cure") tentatively called "Lullaby". it is a vampire film. it's going to be a lot of fun and a great film to add to your reel...i will be shooting on old school VHS.

i need a variety of characters, i need as much help as i can get!

if you are interested in helping out, email me and i will send you the script!

the lead role of Darren Lance is already cast.

thanks,
Ryan