[NEohioPAL] The arts don't need better media coverage!

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 00:31:46 PDT 2011

Thanks for the tip Carolyn!  This is a fine idea for certain!

But for those who may confuse this option with keeping the arts in the
media spotlight, let's not forget that the benefit of such a spotlight
is less for those of us who want to read about artists and creative
daring in the arts, and more to put such stories in front of the noses
of those who may otherwise not give them second notice.

Tell your media outlets you want increased coverage of the stories that
most interest you, patronize the artists who provide these gifts to you,
and don't forget to give business to those who sponsor the artists and
the coverage that makes that exchange of information possible!

Christopher K. Young