[NEohioPAL] Discounted Tickets for GRAND HOTEL!

Mercury Summer Stock mercuryss at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 05:47:10 PDT 2011

On the Wednesday (July 20th & July 27) performances of GRAND HOTEL, Mercury Summer Stock is again offering

THANKS FOR THE TANKS NIGHTS!
(Groups of 4 and more receive a discounted ticket price of only $10 each)

We acknowledge that with increased gas prices, a night out to the theatre with family and friends can take its toll on already tight budgets. Two evenings of each production in our 2011 Mercury Summer Stock season will honor our new "Thanks for the Tanks" discount pricing where carpooling families and friends in groups of 4 or more receive $10 tickets.

Our remaining 2011 "Thanks for the Tanks" nights are:

GRAND HOTEL - Wednesdays July 20 &27, 7:30 PM
SHOW BOAT - Wednesdays August 17 & 24, 7:30 PM

To qualify for the special "Thanks for the Tanks" pricing you must:

1. Gather a group of 4 or more!
2. Call 216.771.5862 to make your reservation over the phone (discount will not be offered at the door).
3. Arrive at the Brooks Theatre in The Cleveland Play House by 7:00 PM on the evening of that performance to claim your tickets.
4. Bring Cash or Check (no credit cards accepted for discounted tickets).

GRAND HOTEL Performances are:
July 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 @ 7:30 PM

Single Ticket prices are:
                          Adults $18
                          Students (with valid ID) $15
                          Seniors (60+) $15
                          Parking is FREE!
 				Special Discounts available for parties of 8 or more!

Call us at 216.771.5862 to order over the phone.
Order online at: www.mercurysummerstock.com