[NEohioPAL] Still in need of an Executive Producer. But maybe more so clarifying what the job is.

J Michael jayjohnson56 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:48:02 PDT 2011

Hello again,

  This is J.Michael Johnson again, I was very surprised at the number of
inquiries I had received from the post I had made previously. After emailing
each of you, and having conversations with some, I think I need to clarify a
little: I am in need of an Executive Producer, - - Someone to *help me
solicit* funding (partner if you will). I'm not asking anyone to provide
their own money. That seemed to be common, and a bit of a barrier in most
cases since they thought I was, or was going to ask them for something.
Instead I'm looking for someone (maybe they have done more soliciting for
projects, more than I have at least) To help me come up with the funding.
And in return you'll get 10% of what we raise. And 15% of everything raised
above the goal. We don't need a giant sum, but to do it right we need
something. And once we reach it, you get to cash out.
  And if you've seen my work with such amazing actresses as Robbie Barnes in
Mentiras and Alana Kaniewski in 24hr Video then you know we produce very
edgy, and in this case controversial, but always quality productions. And
that is not cheap. So for this socially conscious feature film that tugs on
the heart strings and touches a few nerves we are in need of an Executive
Producer to *help solicit* funding.
 The film is in preproduction currently and I'm getting together a
promotional package to shop the movie around to get funding. We already have
the principles attached and Ms Robyn Griggs to make a rare dramatic acting
cameo. And since the principles are attached we've already hastily filmed a
trailer that is being edited currently to be included in promoting.
The quality we have achieved already in our production of the trailer is top
notch, and I'm looking forward to doing this film on an even higher level
than what normally comes from Super Low Budget "indie-films".
So I need an Executive Producer, someone to collaborate with on funding. I
have some ideas for creative ways to fund the film. And since I am knee deep
in planning the filming it would be nice to have another opinion. And if
possible someone who has pulled obscure strings to fund a project before.

So if you're a good salesman, have connections, would like to work with a
socially conscious and dynamic film, or you are just inventive get a hold
me.
I'm offering a contract with a generous percentage that, as long as funding
is secured, sees you paid whether we get distribution or not.
I look forward to getting this bad boy underway, the right way.
And to a dozen more even bigger projects in the very near future.

Inquiry about the project or send info to mjdoubled02 at yahoo.com
or call 330.631.8949 between noon and 4pm any day.

 Again thanks in advance.
J.Michael