[NEohioPAL] Hairspray At Beck Center For The Arts

Kory Ontheradio radiokory at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:50:45 PDT 2011

I was totally stoked when I was invited to review Hairspray at The Beck Center for the Arts! Other than Jerry Springer The Opera (which was in the smaller studio theater) this would be my first musical at the Lakewood institution. The larger but still intimate Mackey Main Stage was decked out in a stunning, bright, 60′s TV style proscenium, but the real surprises came as the curtain opened on “Good Morning Baltimore.”

Read more: http://q104.radio.com/?p=62693&preview=true#ixzz1RqqBVgDe

Kory
Radio Personality
Q104 - q104.com/kory