[NEohioPAL] **Free Tai Chi class in downtown Chagrin Falls**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Tue Jul 12 06:13:57 PDT 2011

We are pleased to announce that Sifu Edward Niam will be conducting a free
Tai Chi class in downtown Chagrin Falls on Friday, July 15, 2011 from 6 - 7
pm. We will be located across the street from Starbucks on the stone
courtyard that overlooks the water. Everyone is welcome to attend and bring
your friends; no prior knowledge of  Tai Chi is necessary. Join us and
experience ~The Movement of Life~.

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."