[NEohioPAL] **Thought for the Day**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Wed Jul 13 04:47:45 PDT 2011

If people offer their help or wisdom as you go through life, accept it
gratefully. You can learn much from those who have gone before you.

But never be afraid or hesitant to step off the accepted path and head off
in your own direction, if your heart tells you that it's the right way for
you.

Always believe that you will ultimately succeed at whatever you do, and
never forget the value of persistence, discipline, and determination.

You are meant to be whatever you dream of becoming.

~Edmund O'Neill

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."