[NEohioPAL] "man of LaMancha" openings @ Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 12:34:34 PDT 2011

We are getting closer to a complete cast but still have needs of casting The Barber( a Tenor), The Padre( also a tenor), Antonia the neice( soprano), two lead female dancers and 3 men to play Muleteers. The show opens at Huntington Playhouse on August 18th and will play through Sept. 11th.   Those interested should contact me at : hpcproducer at yahoo.com

Huntington Playhosue is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.

Tom Meyrose
Director.