[NEohioPAL] Like Infomercials? We do them Live!!!! Come audition!

Pamela Jones pameladcrudup at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:37:26 PDT 2011

Do you like to talk? Can you engage crowd? Do you like a different
atmosphere everyday? If your answer is yes, then we have a job for you.

We are currently looking for just a few more people for our Live Infomercial
Team in Columbus.

We are looking for energetic people to promote our own products in the
Columbus area. We like to hire actors and people who like to be the center
of attention. Is that you? We are partnered with major retail department
stores to bring live promotions to the shopping clientele. You don't go to
them, they come to you.

Requirements:
Must have a great personality and LOVE to be in front of people
Must be 18 years or older and have your own reliable transportation

Benefits:
Paid training
Weekly pay
Domestic and international travel opportunities
Ability to enhance and perfect your acting skills

NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!!!!! Auditions are Monday, July 18th so please
email pameladcrudup at gmail.com today with "COLUMBUS AUDITION" in the subject
line for more information and to set up an audition time