[NEohioPAL] New Children and Youth Choirs in Canton!

Christine Allison cdanotes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:45:04 PDT 2011

Auditions are set for A Chorus for a Cause Children's Choir AND A Chorus for
a Cause Youth Choir! (due to interest, High School age IS included) To
schedule an audition time , please send an email (cdanotes at gmail.com) with
the time frame that will work for you, I will then assign you a time...I
will be auditioning singers on July 21 from 2:30-5:00 and July 27 from
1:00-3:00 and July 28 from 2:00-4:00 and 6:00-8:00.  If none of those times
work because of vacations, please let me know when you'll be back. I'll make
arrangements for another time.

Your singer will be notified at the audition if accepted or not and if so,
tuition is due then. $225...that's only $25 a month! Can't get voice lessons
for that little!  Rehearsals will start Aug. 15 because we're going to sing
at the McKinley Monument for a big 9/11 event on 9/11!  This will be an
exciting year...singing at McKinley Mounument, singing at Hoover HS on Oct.
1, doing a brand new work of Mattie Stepanek's poems (google him if you
don't know who he is) called Heartsongs, travel, party, and more.  Please
spread the word of our auditions to other singers you might know.

Changing the World One Child at a Time

Christine Allison, Director