[NEohioPAL] $65 headshots now till 7-24

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:33:49 PDT 2011

*So far the response to my $65 rate has been impressive so I'm going to go
another week. This offer is good from now until 7-24 but I am considering it
for the rest of July. In August, I will go back to my $75 rate (still a
great deal).
Please email me ASAP so I can book you at the rate of $65 between now and
7-24.

I would prefer these to be in the Cleveland area (Westside) but would be
willing to travel for an additional cost.*

*
A lot of people respond asking if I have any samples or for additional
details on what you get for the cost.  Since we're not supposed to have
attachments on these posts, samples and details can be found at the two
links below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/ (samples)
http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/ (profile)
**I recently did a huge shoot for Oberlin College. It's more photo
journalistic than portrait photography but it may give more insight to my
skill set. Link below;

www.flickr.com/search/?q=greg+pendolino&s=rec&z=m
If interested, please contact me;*

*Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com*