[NEohioPAL] See "Big River" and other TrueNorth shows for FREE

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:42:23 PDT 2011

Come see the current TrueNorth production of *Big River* or any other
TrueNorth show for FREE by volunteering for a show! We always need friendly,
enthusiastic theatre-lovers to pass out programs, usher, take tickets, work
the concession stand, or greet patrons during performances. There schedule
is flexible and there is no minimum amount of performances you need to
volunteer for. Performances are typically Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 3:00 pm. Volunteers are asked to come
approximately an hour before the performance and invited to stay through the
end of the show and watch the performance for free.

With 8 productions in our Mainstage Theatre series, 6 in our Family Life
series, and 5 in our Concert series next season, there are plenty of
opportunities to help out. For more information contact the TrueNorth
Volunteer Coordinator Brian Bowers at (440) 949-5200 or via email at
brianjefferybowers at gmail.com.

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is located in the French Creek Nature & Art Center,
4530 Colorado Ave, Sheffield Village 44054. For more information on our
upcoming season, visit www.TNCArts.org.