[NEohioPAL] Swedish Choir seeks conductor

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:09:31 PDT 2011

*NOTE: PLEASE OBSERVE CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE AD
*

*
*

*Choral Conductor Position Available*: The Vasa Voices of Cleveland consists
of about 25 men and women, most of whom are members of the Vasa Order of
America, a Swedish fraternal organization. We sing almost exclusively in
Swedish, even though only a few among us are native Swedish speakers.
Practices are weekly from September to June, typically on Monday evenings,
at a church in Cleveland Heights. A pianist is available. We typically
present two concerts per year, one in early June and one in mid-December in
conjunction with the celebration of Lucia and Christmas. We can offer modest
compensation. *Contact: Bo Carlsson  Email: Bo.Carlsson at case.edu*
* *