[NEohioPAL] **Thought for the Day**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Mon Jul 18 13:55:24 PDT 2011

The longer I live the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and wonder of the
world
 I have loved the feel of the grass under my feet, and the sound of
the running streams by my side. The hum of the wind in the treetops has
always been good music to me, and the face of the fields has often comforted
me more than the faces of men.

I am in love with this world...I have tilled its soil, I have gathered its
harvest, I have waited upon its seasons, and always have I reaped what I
have sown.

I have climbed its mountains, roamed its forests, sailed its waters, crossed
its deserts, felt the sting of its frosts, the oppression of its heats, the
drench of its rains, the fury of its winds, and always have beauty and joy
waited upon my goings and comings.

~John Burroughs

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."