[NEohioPAL] "Casting Needs for "Man of LaMancha"

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 11:19:19 PDT 2011

We are now so very close to a complete cast for "Man of LaMancha" opening at Huntington Playhouse on August 18th and running through Sept. 11th.  To complete the cast, we are looking for 3 men to play the Muleteers and other speaking & non speaking parts 2 to 3  women to play the roles of Moorish dancers, the Horse & the Mule,  The 3 women should be able to dance or move well.

Anyone interested should contact me ASAP.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.